Capitol Assets has experience working with clients from the public, private and non-profit sectors, and has provided critical assistance in furthering their organizational goals.
“The team at Capitol Assets is one of the best I have dealt with. They were always a reliable source for information affecting their clients. I knew that when I spoke with them, I was getting solid, trustworthy information.”
Bob Meeks, Former State Senator, Former Chairman, Tax and Finance Committee
“Rick Cockrum is the best I’ve worked with at understanding a client’s needs, formulating a strategy, and relentlessly pursuing a successful outcome.”
Jim Parker, President, IU Health Plans
“When it comes to resolving a problem in Indiana, or many other states, I don’t hesitate to call on Rick Cockrum to help me and my clients. Be it procuring a contract or advocating a position, he and his firm, just flat get it done, regardless of the project.”
Bill Wolfe, President, B. W. Group, LLC, Baton Rouge, LA
“The team at Capitol Assets is among the best I have worked with in my many years as a state legislator. They work hard to understand their clients perspective and advocate that professionally at the statehouse. As chairman of the House Insurance Committee, I worked on many very complicated issues with Rick Cockrum and his colleagues. They were always prompt, professional and dependable for accurate information which is critical in any legislative process.”
Craig Fry, Former Member, Indiana House of Representatives
Capitol Assets takes pride in being a trusted partner to our clients. To honor that trust and ensure the best results for our clients, Capitol Assets will not work with a client that poses a conflict of interest with an existing client of the firm. In the interest of full disclosure, our entire client list is posted for your review.
- Central Indiana Regional Transportation Authority
- Cigar Association of America
- City of Portage
- Hamilton County Commissioners
- Indiana Broadcasters Association
- Indiana State Coroners Association
- Indianapolis Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO)
- Lake County
- Sierra Club Hoosier Chapter
- Wine Institute
- Anthem Inc.
- B&B Amusement of Illinois
- Blackwater USA
- Environmental Defense Fund
- GTECH, Inc.
- Indiana Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
- LHT Capital, LLC
- National Assembly of School Based Health Clinics
- NFL Network (on behalf of Crossroads Communications)
- Pilot Travel Centers
- United Way of Central Indiana
- Wayne Township Trustee
- Xylogenics, Inc.