The principle of Capitol Assets, Rick Cockrum has been a senior-level legislative advocate and government relations executive for more than 25 years. His strategic foresight, leadership skills, key relationships, and Hoosier-bred work ethic have led to the success of numerous legislative and business efforts in Indiana and across the United States.
“[Rick Cockrum] is one of the most skilled [people] I’ve ever seen when it comes to public policy-making and legislative work.”
David Frick, former chief legal counsel, Wellpoint, Inc.
- Vice President of Government Relations, Well Point, Inc.
- Vice President, Anthem, Inc.
- Executive Director, Association of Indiana Counties
Justin Russell has worked for the Indiana State Senate on tax and fiscal policy matters and interned for Faegre Baker Daniels on their government affairs and advocacy team. Additionally, he has served six years in the Indiana National Guard. He is a graduate of the Indiana University School of liberal arts with a bachelor of arts in economics.
- Government Affairs Intern, Faegre Baker Daniels LLP.
- Research Intern, Indiana State Senate democrats
- Legislative Intern, Indiana State Senate
Brian has over twenty-two years of experience in federal and state government, including six years in government relations.
- Presumtive Eligibility Coordinator, Indiana Family and Social Services Administration
- State Representative, Indiana General Assembly