The principle of Capitol Assets, Rick Cockrum has been a senior-level legislative advocate and government relations executive for more than 25 years. His strategic foresight, leadership skills, key relationships, and Hoosier-bred work ethic have led to the success of numerous legislative and business efforts in Indiana and across the United States.
“[Rick Cockrum] is one of the most skilled [people] I’ve ever seen when it comes to public policy-making and legislative work.”
David Frick, former chief legal counsel, Wellpoint, Inc.
- Vice President of Government Relations, Well Point, Inc.
- Vice President, Anthem, Inc.
- Executive Director, Association of Indiana Counties
Justin Russell has worked for the Indiana State Senate on tax and fiscal policy matters and interned for Faegre Baker Daniels on their government affairs and advocacy team. Additionally, he has served six years in the Indiana National Guard. He is a graduate of the Indiana University School of liberal arts with a bachelor of arts in economics.
- Government Affairs Intern, Faegre Baker Daniels LLP.
- Research Intern, Indiana State Senate democrats
- Legislative Intern, Indiana State Senate
Sydnee Cseresznyes has worked for the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration where she was responsible for researching and developing healthcare policy. She has six years of experience in policy research and has held various positions in state and federal government, including an internship with the United States Senate. Sydnee is a graduate of the IUPUI O’Niell School of Public and Environmental Affairs and earned a Bachelor of Science in Sustainable Management and Policy and a Master of Public Affairs (MPA).
● Policy Developer, Indiana Family and Social Services Administration – Office of Medicaid Policy and Planning
● Legislative Research Intern, Citizens Action Coalition
● HobNob Legislative Intern, Indy Chamber
● Policy Consultant, U.S. Green Building Council