The principle of Capitol Assets, Rick Cockrum has been a senior-level legislative advocate and government relations executive for more than 25 years. His strategic foresight, leadership skills, key relationships, and Hoosier-bred work ethic have led to the success of numerous legislative and business efforts in Indiana and across the United States.
“[Rick Cockrum] is one of the most skilled [people] I’ve ever seen when it comes to public policy-making and legislative work.”
David Frick, former chief legal counsel, Wellpoint, Inc.
- Vice President of Government Relations, Well Point, Inc.
- Vice President, Anthem, Inc.
- Executive Director, Association of Indiana Counties
Judith G. Ripley has more than 25 years of in-depth experience from the public, private and non-profit sectors in the areas of regulatory and banking, political consulting, grass tops advocacy and coalition building, public involvement, public relations, and community relations.
- Director, Indiana Department of Financial Institutions
- Member, Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission
- Co-chair, Center for Public Utilities at New Mexico State University
- Member, Federal-State Joint Board on Jurisdictional Separations, Federal Communications Commission
- Board Member, Indianapolis Bar Association
Brian has over twenty-two years of experience in federal and state government, including six years in government relations.
- Presumtive Eligibility Coordinator, Indiana Family and Social Services Administration
- State Representative, Indiana General Assembly