The principle of Capitol Assets, Rick Cockrum has been a senior-level legislative advocate and government relations executive for more than 25 years. His strategic foresight, leadership skills, key relationships, and Hoosier-bred work ethic have led to the success of numerous legislative and business efforts in Indiana and across the United States.
“[Rick Cockrum] is one of the most skilled [people] I’ve ever seen when it comes to public policy-making and legislative work.”
David Frick, former chief legal counsel, Wellpoint, Inc.
- Vice President of Government Relations, Well Point, Inc.
- Vice President, Anthem, Inc.
- Executive Director, Association of Indiana Counties
Sydnee Cseresznyes previously worked for the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration where she was responsible for researching, developing, and writing healthcare policy. She has six years of experience in policy research and has held various positions within state and federal government, including an internship with the United States Senate. Sydnee is a graduate of the IUPUI O’Niell School of Public and Environmental Affairs where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Sustainable Management and Policy and a Master of Public Affairs (MPA).
● Policy Developer, Indiana Family and Social Services Administration – Office of Medicaid Policy and Planning
● Legislative Research Intern, Citizens Action Coalition
● HobNob Legislative Intern, Indy Chamber
● Policy Consultant, U.S. Green Building Council